"Bye cray. I'm refocusing on my own businesss and putting my valuable time and energy toward things that are genuinely within my control and serve my higher good and healthy well-being."
Lemon + Bergamot +Chamomile + Palmarosa
Yeah, crazy pants over there is none of your business. People are gonna do what they do, think what they think, make their own way in the world. Spoiler alert: so will you, boo. When you think you can control any of that, you’re probably avoiding something you should be doing truly withIN your control. Keep your eyes on your own paper. Focus on stuff that can honestly make a positive difference in your life.
Smells Like: You do you, Boo, and I’ll do me. Lemony citrus notes, with a touch of warm rosy herbs and chamomile.
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys
Wearable Aromatherapy is worn on your skin and hair as a natural perfume. Wear this as a single scent, or layer it with others directly on your skin and hair.
- For topical use only, do not ingest
- Apply directly to skin or hair (ideally; wrists, palms, arms, feet, neck, temples and hair)
- Oil solids smell stronger on the skin than while in the package
- The color of wax may vary from scent to scent and over time
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep product away from heat and sunlight to prevent melting
- Keep lid closed to avoid overexposure to oxygen